- F Hole Acoustic/Electric. Diatonic dulcimer fretboard, guitar style, single coil pickup.
- Note: box styles may vary depending on stock, I will do my best to match styles to this box.
- Single Coil Magnetic Pickup, uses any electric guitar strings
- Signed and serialized
- Professionally Made Smack Dab in the Middle of the Delta For Professional Musicians
- The Same wire frets Gibson and Fender uses for intricate chording and excellent tone.
Contoured and lowered headstock for better intonation.
Contoured (rounded) underside of neck for easy playability.
- Hidden single coil pickup to preserve the unique cigar box artwork. The pickup is inside the box, all that is visible is the screws/pole pieces.
- Tuned DAdd. Most models have a 4th 3rd and (2) 2nd strings of a regular electric guitar set, however you can use heavier gauge strings.
- Red oak neck - hand made, the best wood for a guitar neck, light and very easy to fret and resistant to bowing
- Tuned to DAdd. See other tunings on this web page:
I make sure the action (string height) is low enough for regular fretting but high enough for slide playing. A lot of CBG's have strings up to an inch above the fretboard (!) That's way too high even for a slide only CBG but if you like your strings crazy high or crazy low, you can adjust the neck height with the neck bracket I put on all my CBG's.
3 String $259.99 + $35 shipping. Free slide and How To Play A CBG Video CD
4 String $259.99 + $35 shipping. Free slide and How To Play A CBG Video CD
Return to Order Page