Listen to a CBG
Box Amplifiers and Vintage Radio
Board Foot Stomper.....
Why should I buy A Cigar Box
Guitar vs A "Normal" Electric Guitar?
- 1. Its a unique one of a kind hand made instrument made from
- 2. It looks cool and gets you attention on stage.
- 3. You are keeping an old tradition of hand made instruments
alive as well as promoting the old blues traditions.
- 4. They sound great!
- 5. It teaches you a potentially whole new way of playing a
stringed instrument (and it's easy).
- 6. New instruments spur creativity.
- 7. It adds a different look and sound to your band or
- 8. It's a great way to promote your band "Billy J. Miller Band
and His Cigar Box Guitars".
- 9. Just a hobby
- 10. Experimentation with new instruments.
- 11. Gets you past the stagnation some guitarists have after
years of playing the same ole thing.
- 12. Can rejuvenate your creativity with the different
- 13. Tone, tone, tone!
- 14. To play some killer bluegrass and blues lick.s
- 15. To learn how the blues masters played their songs on 4
strings when they couldnt afford a store bought guitar.
- 16. Cigar box guitars are unique.